Photo Credit: http://brokenharted.tumblr.com/
Hello Girl Meets World Fans!
You guys have done an amazing job with the campaigning so far! Netflix and Hulu are definitely hearing us and so is the cast! They appreciate all efforts that are being done to save the show so that it can continue on. We need to continue to fight hard and not give up. One campaign I think we should really really focus on is the Paper Airplanes Campaign. This campaign got a lot of media attention when it was first launched and we should really keep on it. It is something that fans of all ages can do and is especially fun for parents with little ones. I have seen a lot of comments on our Facebook page and received a lot of emails from parents and even grandparents who say their kiddos/grand-kids who are elementary age are so upset about the show being over with. This is something that would be really be fun for them and might even cheer them up a little bit. We really encourage you guys to do this campaign. I also think this idea is great and would be very effective as it would really catch eyes and hopefully garner interest from platforms so they would consider picking up the show.
Here is all you do:
1. Create your own paper airplane (example in the above picture) you can put it anything on it but make sure that obviously it is clear that its about saving the show.
2. Mail it to Disney Channel, Hulu, Netflix at the addresess below:
Santa Monica, CA 90404
100 Winchester Cir.
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Attn: Gary Marsh, President
3800 W. Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91505
Important Go-to Links For This Campaign:
For more information on other campaign activities head on over to the newly launched website: savegirlmeetsworld.com.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm Mar and I'm the website owner of BMWSequel.com. My favorite shows include: Once Upon A Time, Girl Meets World, Switched at Birth, Baby Daddy, Scream Queens and Pretty Little Liars. In my my free time I love working on this website to keep you all updated on everything Girl Meets World, the cast projects what the writers are up to. I also love spending time with my family and two cats. My 4 year old nephew is my whole world. <3 Side Note: I've been able to visit the set of Girl Meets World twice now and that cast is SO wonderful and welcoming. They are the most kindest people I have ever met. 🙂
Latest posts by Mar (see all)
- Tampa Bay fans Sabrina is coming for you! She’s doing a Ray’s postgame concert on June 25th - March 22, 2017
- New Sabrina interview with Q104 Cleveland + does amazing Shape Of You/No Scrubs/No Diggity mashup! - March 20, 2017
- Congrats to Ava for winning a YEA award for her role on Girl Meets World - March 19, 2017