Promotion for Girl Meets Farkle’s Choice:
Girl Meets Farkle’s Choice premieres Friday, February 6 at 8:30PM on the Disney Channel.
Check out the amazing new cover of U2’s song “Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” that Sabrina sang with Peter Hollen’s! She is absolutely amazing. I think this is my most favorite cover she has done yet! I hope that she does more covers with Peter in the future as they both sound amazing together.
Shout out to rielyandauggie tumblr for doing an amazing round up of the writers tweets! Check out their tumblr for more amazing things: http://rileyandauggie.tumblr.com. To see the previous round-up we posted you can go here: http://bmwsequel.com/2014/12/11/great-round-up-of-the-girl-meets-world-writers-tweets/ and here: http://bmwsequel.com/2015/01/22/parts-3-and-4-of-girl-meets-world-writers-tweet-round-up/
- Master Plan: where was Auggie??“downstairs” (x)
- Farkle’s Choice: “it was a very early episode. Everyone looks a little younger. It was the first Smackle.” (x)
- First Date: “Josh also has a date. Things do not go well…” (x)
- “Lucas is asked out by… Maya. What??” you know it’s going to be a rehash of My Best Friends Girl-you always replicate iconic bmw episodes. It’s horrible. Be unique! “Hey, lots of things are bad. Horrible is unique.” (x)
- i like maya and Lucas as a couple!! Is there something between them!? ”There is absolutely something between them. Right now, it’s Riley.” (x) Don’t do this to Riley. A true friend would never go after a best friends crush. ”True” (x) but it happens. it’s common. it’s a real life problem. “Yep. Watch how we handle it. Girl Meets First Date.” (x)
- Demolition: will air in April. (x)
- is there a chance of doing a crossover episode for season 2? “What about Season 1?” (x)
Shout out to rielyandauggie tumblr for doing an amazing round up of the writers tweets! Check out their tumblr for more amazing things: http://rileyandauggie.tumblr.com. To see the previous round-up we posted you can go here: http://bmwsequel.com/2014/12/11/great-round-up-of-the-girl-meets-world-writers-tweets/
- On Maya and Shawn’s scene from Home for the Holidays: “Shawn was saying that if he had a daughter he would dedicate himself to her. Maya was just absorbing it.” (x,x)
- “Josh is 16, turning 17. Maya’s 14th birthday is in Master Plan.” (x) I thought they were 12. “Time flies when we don’t care about continuity.” (x)
- The working title for the special episode airing after First Date is Girl Meets Demolition (x) “It’s about what people really want.” (x)
Boy meets the world of fatherhood!
Rider Strong, otherwise known to Boy Meets World fans as Shawn Hunter, and wife Alexandra Barreto recently welcomed their first child together, the actor’s rep exclusively confirms to E! News (which is very surprising news considering Barreto’s pregnancy was kept so well under wraps!).
The new parents were gifted with a late holiday gift when a bouncing baby boy entered their lives on Dec. 28, 2014, and while not many details about their newborn son have been revealed, we do know his name and it is absolutely adorable…
Ladies and gentleman, wave that hand in the air and say hello to little Indigo “Indy” Baretto Strong. So cute!
Sabrina tweeted today that she is going to be guest starring on an upcoming episode of Disney’s “Wander Over Yonder”. We’ll let you know the air-date of the episode she is as soon as we learn what it is!
— Sabrina Carpenter (@SabrinaAnnLynn) January 21, 2015
Ben Savage will be playing a young Jason Gideon in the upcoming 10×13 episode of Criminal Minds! The episode is set to air January 28th at 9PM eastern on CBS! For more info on the character Ben is playing you can go Here!
Girl Meets World drew in 2.711 million viewers and 0.7 million adult viewers from last Fridays episode.
Examiner.com has interviewed Danielle recently.
I find it interesting that Danielle wasn’t aware that they were making Girl Meets World.
Quote from Examiner.com
The return to series television was an unexpected fork in the road for Fishel. The star who first brought Topanga into America’s living rooms in the 1990’s was prepared to look at acting in the rear-view mirror of her life as she was embarking on graduate school work in psychology. When producer Michael Jacobs called her to see if she might be interested in returning to the role of Topanga, she had just applied for her masters in marriage and family therapy and the prospect of series television proved an interesting dilemma.
“In my mind, acting and Hollywood were in the past and I was totally fine with that,” the actress recounted for me in a recent interview. “It wasn’t like I was sad or disappointed. I loved school, loved psychology. I wasn’t even thinking about it when suddenly I got the call from Michael (Jacobs) who said ‘hey I have something to tell you.’”
★ 2/3/15 ★ 2/10/15 ★ 2/18/15 If you would like to go to a taping you can get tickets here: TVtickets.com Please note that the tickets to attend a Girl Meets World taping are free!
Friday, February 6
“Girl Meets Farkle's Choice”