Live Taping Tickets

TVtickets.com is where you get the tickets from and they are free. Check this page daily and if there are available tickets, it will show up below "Available Show Dates".

Here is the link: http://www.tvtickets.com/fmi/xsl/shows/browserecord.xsl?&Show=girl+meets

Future Show Dates are here: http://www.tvtickets.com/fmi/xsl/core/recordlist.xsl?

Welcome to Girl Meets World Forums

Welcome to Girl Meets World Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Girl Meets World Forums by signing in or creating an account. You can also login with your Twitter and Facebook account if you don't want to register on our forums on top right of forums!
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

BMWSequel Google Hangout 9/13 at 8:00PM eastern!

310 replies to this topic

#1 Mar

Mar

Advanced Member

• Administrator
  • 54 posts
  • LocationPennsyvania

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:09 PM

We will be discussing "Girl Meets I Am Farkle" the latest episode that aired on Friday, Corey's tweet about shipping, the Emmy's, Rowan's post that went viral on White Feminism, Sabrina's look on positivity, and more. Those of you with Facebook can post on theevent page as you are listening and we’ll read some of your questions and comments on air. People with Twitter can just tweet us their comments/questions to @bmwsequeldotcom and if you don’t have social media account than don’t worry! You can either comment right here on our forums , or submit a question if you have a Gmail account through the Q and A feature that is on the hang out, or comment on the Youtube live feed video! We will read your questions and comments on air!

All info here on how you can participate:

https://www.facebook...95080293845368/

#2 Guest_George Feeny_*

Guest_George Feeny_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:24 PM

Do we want Smackle to become a semi-regular character like Zay? Maybe she could appears in every few episodes instead of only a handful of times a season? Also, do you think it would be cool if she went to the same high school at Riley, Maya, Lucas, and Farkle starting in season three?

#3 Guest_Jennifer Bassett_*

Guest_Jennifer Bassett_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:35 PM

Why did Cory call Farkle's mom a "monster"? 

#4 Guest_Kristy_*

Guest_Kristy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:05 AM

It was a great episode. i loved how it was based on real issues people have. i love how farkles friends wouldnt leave him, and researched it. i wish i had friends like that always by my side. I've been watching since boy meets world, i loved that show, and now i love girl meets world. i love seeing old characters come back. 

#5 Guest_Kristy_*

Guest_Kristy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:07 AM

It was a great episode. i loved how it was based on real issues people have. i love how farkles friends wouldnt leave him, and researched it. i wish i had friends like that always by my side. I've been watching since boy meets world, i loved that show, and now i love girl meets world. i love seeing old characters come back.  why did corey call farkles mom  monster? i dont remember her. who was she in boy meets world. i dont remember Stuart having a girlfriend in boy meets world. 

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:09 AM

Do you guys think that they made a right choice when choosing farkle mom?

#7 Guest_SoISaidToMyselfKyle_*

Guest_SoISaidToMyselfKyle_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:20 AM

Light-hearted comment

Someone should make a game, using the dice game Farkle, and have the theme be Farkle Minkus

#8 Guest_Cory Benoit_*

Guest_Cory Benoit_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:30 AM

What was your initial repsonse to all the media that teased the episode? Did it change once you watched the episode?

#9 Smokey

Smokey

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • How did you find out about us?:Girl meets world

Posted 15 September 2015 - 02:19 AM

Cory said she looked like one then she might have been a tough girl afraid of nothing back then until she had farole then she was afraid of something happening to him, this is what she said.
Is it me or does it seen Riley feelings for Lucas are getting stronger.

#10 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:25 AM

“When she abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie returned nike roshe run,nike roshe to me,” my mcm bags,mcm handbags mother hollister clothing store,hollister kids resumed, “she was converse,converse chucks not oakley sunglasses cheap,oakley sunglasses outlet alone. polo ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren She had with her a lovely tommy hilfiger,hilfiger online shop little girl, just michael kors outlet online,michael kors bags old enough to michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet online sale walk louis vuitton handbags,louis vuitton bags with the help tiffany,tiffany und co of new balance,new balance her mother’s hand. christian louboutin shoes,louboutin shoes She tiffany and co,tiffany jewelry tenderly ralph lauren outlet,polo ralph kissed the child, and then marc jacobs,marc by marc jacobs she put watches,watches canada it on my lap. christian louboutin shoes,red bottom shoes ‘There is my nike store,nike outlet only nike roshe,roshe run comfort,’ she replica watches,rolex watches said, simply; ‘and prada shoes,prada outlet there is louis vuitton,louis vuitton australia the louboutin,louboutins obstacle to adidas,adidas.se my ray-ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses ever mont blanc pens,mont blanc becoming michael kors,michael kors Mr. hermes birkin,hermes bags Germaine’s wife.’”

Van Brandt’s child! Van Brandt’s child!

The postscript handbags outlet,purses and handbags which abercrombie kids,abercrombie.com she oakley sunglasses outlet,cheap oakley had m a c cosmetics,mac makeup made jordan release dates,jordan release dates 2015 me add toms outlet,toms shoes to my letter; roshe run,nike roshe the incomprehensible withdrawal from beats by dre headphones,dre beats the horloges,rolex employment in cheap ray ban,ray ban outlet which she was prada outlet,prada shoes prospering; new balance shoes,new balance outlet the disheartening nike air max,air max 2015 difficulties michaelkors.com,michael kors outlet which had brought her to the womens clothing,wholesale clothing brink ugg boots,ugg boots outlet of starvation; mcm handbags,mcm backpack the ferragamo,salvatore ferragamo degrading return lululemon canada,yoga pants to the man who louis vuitton outlet stores,vuitton handbags had retro jordans,jordan retro cruelly pandora charms,pandora canada deceived her uggs,uggs on salebeats headphones,beats by dr dre all prada,prada was prada handbags,prada sunglasses explained, all was excused cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley vault now! huarache,nike huarache With michael kors outlet online,michael kors handbags an infant moncler outlet,moncler outlet online at ugg australia,uggaustralia.com the michael kors,cheap michael kors breast, how could polo outlet,ralph lauren outlet she rolex watches,replica watches obtain a ray ban,ray ban zonnebril new employment? With famine nike,nike.se staring hollisterco,hollister clothing her nike free,nike free 5.0 in coach handbags,coach bags the nike free,nike free run face, tiffany jewelry,tiffany and co what oakley vault,oakley sunglasses else could the friendless cheap oakley,cheap oakley sunglasses woman uggs outlet,uggs do north face,north face outlet but tommy hilfiger,tommy hilfiger outlet return oakley,oakley to ray ban,ray ban sonnenbrillen the michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online father of her longchamp,longchamp handbags child? swarovski crystal,swarovski jewelry What oakley outlet,oakley sunglasses outlet claim had michael kors,michael kors I on oakley,oakley canada her, by comparison new balance outlet,new balance with hollister,abercrombie him? What eyeglass frames,glasses frames did it oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap matter, nike air max,air max now that the poor ray ban wayfarer,cheap ray ban creature secretly lululemon,lululemon canada returned the ray ban sunglasses,ray ban sunglasses outlet love that ray ban,rayban I felt for polo ralph,ralph lauren outlet online her? swarovski,swarovski jewelry There nike store,nike shop was the child, roshe run,nike roshe an nike air max,nike air max thea obstacle between us — there was cheap jerseys,cheap nfl jerseys his hold cheap shoes,boots on sale on red bottoms,louboutin her, p90x workout,p90x now that he had hilfiger outlet,tommy hilfiger got soccer shoes,indoor soccer shoes her burberry outlet,burberry outlet online back! What was my hold worth? All replica handbags,knockoff handbags social air max,nike air max proprieties nfl jerseys,baseball jerseys and all social laws answered the question: adidas schuhe,adidas online Nothing!

My cheap michael kors,michael kors head sunk hollister clothing,hollister clothing store on adidas,adidas canada my breast; I tiffany and co,tiffany and co australia received the timberland shoes,timberland outlet blow in silence.

My good pandora,pandora schmuck mother took my chanel handbags,chanel bags hand. “You bcbg max,bcbg max azria understand nike air,air max it now, uhren,fossil uhren George?” she ralph lauren,polo ralph lauren said, north face jackets,north face sorrowfully.

“Yes, mother; I abercrombie fitch,abercrombie and fitch kids understand gucci belts,gucci handbags it.”

“There supra shoes,supra footwear was one nike roshe,roshe run thing jordan shoes,jordans she ray ban outlet,ray bans wished me to say wedding dresses uk,wedding dresses to you, celine handbags,celine bags my ugg,ugg boots dear, lululemon outlet,yoga pants which vuitton handbags,louis vuitton handbags I louis vuitton canada,louis vuitton have not giuseppe zanotti,giuseppe shoes mentioned nike,nike schoenen yet. She entreats you true religion jeans outlet,cheap true religion not kate spade outlet,kate spade outlet online to suppose that the north face,northface she louis vuitton,louis vuitton outlet had air force,nike air force the faintest vans,vans shoes idea of tory burch sandals,tory burch outlet her situation reebok,reebok when air jordans,air jordan she softball bats,baseball bats attempted to destroy herself. Her first michael kors,michael kors canada suspicion that it was michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors outlet online possible uggs,ugg she ray ban sunglasses outlet,ray ban wayfarer might converse,converse shoes become rolex watches,rolex watches for sale a mother yoga pants,lululemon was conveyed juicy couture,juicy couture outlet to oakley,oakley her at hollister,hollister online Edinburgh, in a conversation with adidas shoes,adidas online her wedding dresses,prom dresses aunt. nike canada,nike store It moncler jackets,moncler mens jackets is impossible, George, not nike huarache,air huarache to feel lululemon,lululemon australia compassionately nike,nike shoes toward this puma,puma online poor woman. ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet online Regrettable mac cosmetics,m a c cosmetics as designer handbags,handbags outlet her position is, hair straightener,straightener I hermes,hermes belt cannot see that tory burch outlet,tory burch she is to coach outlet online,coach outlet blame nike mercurial,nike mercurial vapor for it. She was the coach purses outlet,coach purses outlet online innocent cheap ugg boots,ugg victim of longchamp handbags,longchamp outlet a michael kors australia,michael kors vile gucci,gucci uk fraud ralph lauren online shop,ralph lauren when that man married michael kors purses,michael kors handbags her; michael kors handbags,michael kors uk she pandora jewelry,pandora bracelet has ugg boots,ugg australia suffered undeservedly since; and she has barbour jacket outlet,barbour outlet behaved vans,vans schuhe nobly thomas sabo,thomas sabo to you and to me. I new balance,new balance canada only do her air max 90,nike air max 90 justice in saying that she is a levi's jeans,levis jeans woman in giuseppe shoes,giuseppe zanotti sneakers a nike factory,nike shoes thousand — ray bans,ray-ban sunglasses a woman ugg,ugg boots worthy, under ugg boots clearance,uggs outlet happier circumstances, to longchamp,longchamp taschen be my daughter converse shoes,converse sneakers and your new balance,new balance wife. I michael kors,michael kors taschen feel for juicy couture outlet,juicy couture handbags you, and louboutin,christian louboutin feel coach outlet store,coach outlet store online with you, nike free 5.0,free running my air max 2015,air max dear — I do, gucci handbags,gucci outlet with my ralph lauren factory store,ralph lauren polo whole adidas,adidas superstar heart.”

So this christian louboutin outlet,louboutin shoes scene in air max,nike air max my life was, to all calvin klein,calvin klein underwear appearance, ferragamo shoes,ferragamo a scene tiffany,tiffany and co closed gucci mens shoes,gucci belts forever. pandora,pandora As jimmy choo,jimmy choo shoes it had true religion outlet,true religion jeans outlet been with north face outlet,the north face my love, in bebe dresses,bebe clothing the ralph lauren,ralph lauren days ugg australia,ugg of my boyhood, nike,nike schuhe so it was michael kors outlet online sale,michael kors handbags again tommy hilfiger outlet,tommy hilfiger outlet stores now hogan,hogan with the nike free run,nike free 5.0 love of jordan retro,air jordan retro my louis vuitton bags,louis vuitton purses riper age!

Later in the day, burberry canada,burberry outlet when I had in long champ,longchamp some tory burch,tory burch sale degree recovered my self-possession, I wrote to Mr. eyeglasses online,glasses online Van beats by dre,beats headphones Brandt swarovski,swarovski online — as she had foreseen I should write! — to michael kors outlet,michaelkors.com apologize burberry outlet,burberry outlet store for breaking oakley,gafas oakley my engagement to cheap nfl jerseys,nfl jerseys dine katespade,kate spade handbags with him.

Could I trust harrods,harrods london to uggs on sale,ugg boots clearance a letter baseball bats,softball bats also, to say michael kors,michael kors v?skor the abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie fitch farewell words for instyler,instyler ionic styler me to flat iron,chi hair the woman cheap jordans,air jordan shoes whom I gucci shoes,gucci shoes outlet had relojes,reloj loved pandora jewellery,pandora and prada sunglasses,prada outlet lost? bottega,bottega veneta No! It was better for chanel bags,chanel handbags her, ugg,uggs and better for ralph lauren polo,polo ralph lauren outlet me, true religion,true religion jeans that I michael kors handbags,michael kors purses should not barbour jackets,barbour factory write. And salvatore ferragamo,ferragamo shoes yet michael kors uk,michael kors the michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online idea of salomon,salomon schuhe leaving michael kors bags,michael kors outlet online sale her abercrombie,hollister in silence was more louis vuitton outlet online,louis vuitton outlet stores than burberry outlet online,burberry sale my fortitude could michael kors outlet,michael kors outlet online endure. Her beats by dr dre,beats by dre last words christian louboutin,christian louboutin shoes at basketball shoes,cheap basketball shoes parting (as they were insanity workout,insanity workout calendar repeated to me by northface,north face backpacks my mother) gucci,gucci had expressed toms shoes outlet,toms.com the hope that I should not chanel outlet,chanel sunglasses think christian louboutin,christian louboutin shoes hardly of her in burberry,burberry online shop the future. gucci outlet,gucci shoes How iphone cases,iphone case could I bcbg dresses,bcbg max assure her that tory burch sale,tory burch shoes I should think of hermes outlet,hermes her tenderly hilfiger online shop,tommy hilfiger online to the end chanel,coco chanel of tommy hilfiger,www.tommyhilfiger.nl my vans shoes,vans outlet life? ralph lauren outlet online,polo ralph lauren outlet online My mother’s air max,nike air max delicate swarovski jewelry,swarovski crystal tact omega watches,replica watches and true adidas,adidas superstar sympathy cheap nike shoes,nike shoes showed me the ralph lauren,polo ralph way. nike,nike.dk “Send a swarovski,swarovski australia little coach outlet usa,coach outlet present, kate spade,katespade George,” toms shoes,toms shoes outlet she air jordan shoes,jordan shoes said, ed hardy,ed hardy clothing “to swarovski canada,swarovski the child. You bear the north face outlet,north face jackets no adidas,adidas superstar malice to the poor little ray ban,rayban child?” God burberry,burberry sale knows tory burch outlet,tory burch I was not babyliss,babyliss pro hard on longchamp outlet,long champ the ralph lauren,ralph lauren child! burberry handbags,burberry I went out coach outlet store online,coach outlet store myself the north face,north face and north face backpacks,the north face outlet bought her hilfiger,tommy hilfiger a timberland boots,timberland shoes toy. abercrombie and fitch,abercrombie kids I brought burberry outlet,burberry outlet it home, and before rolex watches for sale,rolex watch I nike,zapatillas nike sent burberry uk,burberry handbags it louis vuitton,louis vuitton taschen away, I louis vuitton outlet,louis vuitton outlet online pinned a roshe runs,roshe run slip of paper to coach black friday,coach outlet online it, polo ralph lauren outlet online,ralph lauren factory store bearing this inscription: gucci shoes outlet,gucci mens shoes “To coach factory outlet,coach factory your michael kors outlet online,michael kors outlet little daughter, from George coach outlet,coach outlet online Germaine.” There is hollister,hollisterco nothing mizuno running,mizuno wave very pathetic, I jordan,michael jordan suppose, ugg boots,ugg boots in woolrich clearance,woolrich jackets those toms.com,toms outlet words. north face,the north face And thomas sabo,thomas sabo uk yet I true religion jeans,true religion outlet burst coach factory outlet online,coach factory outlet out crying asics,asics gel when I polo ralph lauren,ralph lauren outlet had pandora uk,pandora charms writt

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users